Your World, Our World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Events
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Revolution! Harry Potter RP! [LB]
And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Emptyby Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Emptyby Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

» Kurobane, Kagemaii
And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 am

» Kosui Hitoshi
And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

» Aessa
And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am

» Laura Nova
And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am

» Satomi Angel Hitshyuuga, S.A.H
And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Emptyby Celios Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Affiliates
And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] 35m1vnk
RPG-D
Copyright
Everything created on this site are the work of their respective owners, and all related topic and forum creators. Information can not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the original creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anybody who copies this site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luro

Luro

Character sheet
Level: 1

And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Empty
PostSubject: And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.]   And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Luro, returning from a delivery mission to a contact in sovereign, heard some commotion, he moved towards the source of the noises, hand on sword, he dismounted his horse. He encountered a girl laying up against s tree, something was up, he noticed the girl has some miniature shards of ice embedded in her jacket and some dirt, her clothes were ruffled in such a way she looked like she had been handled roughly, something was up, he waved his hand in front of her face and when she displayed no response other than seeming dazed he slung her over his shoulder. And truded towards his horse, climbing onand setting hor on his knee. Holding her steady in one arm. She looked important, and human, good enough to warrant a capture.
Back to top Go down
Ria Mizunoe
Admin
Ria Mizunoe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.]   And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 am

Although someone had waved a hand in front of my face, my brain was working too slowly to reply, even as he picked me up, over his shoulder, I could only mutter a small, "It'd be nice to have a place to stay...", hoping he wasn't anyone bad. He didn't really seem it, since unlike that other guy, Lupe, his first reaction wasn't to pull out a knife like a crazy person. Even if I was being captured, I guessed it would be better than being lost out there, without food or anything. Assuming I'd at least get food. Besides, I was separated from Kanna... I was scared, too, but nothing seemed to matter at the same time. I was locked in a daze. It wouldn't be a long time until we got wherever, right?
Back to top Go down
https://ourdreamworld.rpg-board.net
Luro

Luro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.]   And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:07 am

(Timeskip.)

Luro arrived at a fortified castle. His horse trotted up to the entrance. A armed guard gestured with his gun at the girl. Luro spoke about what had happened and promptly let him go in throught the heavy wrought iron gates. He carried the girl princess style into the main building, made out of heavy strone bricks, immaculate, guards patrolling everywhere. He took the guirl to his boss. Lucifer, leader of the Dominion. Who he secretly disliked, but kept it to himself. He knelt and gave a long winded report of the mission and spoke of the girl. Showing her to him. And asking what should be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.]   And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.] Empty

Back to top Go down

And so it continues [Luro, Ria, Others.]
Page 1 of 1