HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Events
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Revolution! Harry Potter RP! [LB]
by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

» Kurobane, Kagemaii
by Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 am

» Kosui Hitoshi
by Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

» Aessa
by Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am

» Laura Nova
by Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

» Avatar Game!
by Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am

» Satomi Angel Hitshyuuga, S.A.H
by Celios Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyright
Everything created on this site are the work of their respective owners, and all related topic and forum creators. Information can not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the original creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anybody who copies this site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Share | 
 

 Satomi Finished

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.A.H.

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:47 am

Warning: Page Stretch
Character Sheet Image:
 
Art by [url=]I looked all over I can not find the artist But I still do not claim rights for anything but my graphis editing to it.[/url]. I do not claim this art as mine in any way, as it is owned by them. I will take down the picture if needed.

Name:Satomi Angel Hitshyuuga (Known as S.A.H)

Gender:Male

Race:Elf/Human Deer Hybrid (in explanation apparently according to your head admin Hybrid is a seperate race and you are allowed to have another race. In it self it is really a hybrid either way but it is allowed appearently so I choose to be Elf/Dear Human Hybrid

Age:18

Native Land: Mythur

History: As a child Satomi was always the odd one of the elves that were in the region. He was a hybrid so it was explanatory, the giant antlers on his head were the show of it as well as the elf like ears on the side of his head. He dressed oddly from the rest of the elves. He loved the color black, ironically his eyes were of a bright green which was rather shocking considering, he loved the color black he absolutely hated his green emerald colored eyes. It was self explanatory that he was quite a loner, he liked getting everything done by himself. Satomi also had a great passion for apples, humorous as it is it has a significance in his life. Though his name is Satomi, many peoples just call him S.A.H, mostly because his name is a bit hard to pronounce and is too long to continue to recite over and over again. Satomi never really had any parents, or rather he did but they left him at birth. Elves had taken him in as their own till they died later on when he would turn sixteen. He knew how to How to take care of himself He knew how to use his resources, and knew how to hunt for himself.
Satomi was often confused of the outside world, he never left his region, he knew nothing about the technology. And was often too scared or anxious to even leave to discover. Even though he is eighteen he still shows the attitude of a child learning new things due to the reason that he is ill informed on the world before him. After the death of his "foster" parents he isolated himself from everyone, wanting to be alone. One day while he was sulking still, a boy of the name of Motsuhiro found him. Motsu and Satomi became best of friends. Motsu was a human, so he was very caring, he didn't live in the region Satomi was from, but he often visited the region whenever he had time. Every time Motsu did come to visit Satomi, he brought a red juicy apple and would give it to Satomi with a smile always on his face. Satomi finally felt at peace. Sadly, all good must come to an end, Motsu one day did not show up to visit Satomi. Satomi began to sulk again. Later he would attempt to travel to the region Motsu was from, Satomi would surprise him. Though to his surprise, Satomi caught word that Motsu died to an illness. His friend was dying, everyday that he saw Satomi he was wasting his energy when he could be resting. Satomi in shock would go back to his sulking once more.
Satomi's life was a bit messed up, and after learning of the death of his friend, he began to develop a multiple personality disorder from all the shock. Though in the process he would go into a state of amnesia from the event of his friend's death. He forgot all about Motsu, but for some reason when ever he saw an apple or got his hands on an apple he would savior it to every bite, as if each apple he ate would slowly recover the memory when it actually would not. Growing up Satomi began to have to personalities, one of his confusion and the other vulgar with both erotic/perverted and vial langue content.

Personality:
Satomi has multiple personalities of which takes part in three forms, Confusion and Insanity.
-Confused-Satomi has the state of confused due to amnesia he has the memories of how to hunt and survive, but none of the new world. He gets very anxious when he sees something new and acts like a little child trying to figure out how the object works. He also would show intense confusion to the new races, as far as he knows he believes he is just an elf, when in reality everyone knows he is a hybrid/elf. A rare hybrid at that, the mix of a deer means his parents were of a rare species that rarely ever existed. It was unsure if Satomi was the only one of that specific Hybrid/Elf Race.
-Insane-Satomi suffers under a disorder that he has no control of. This disorder, allows him to believe he is two people, of which causes him to have split personality. Mostly because of this personality he was sent to a state of amnesia from the shock of his friends death. So in place of him trying to forget his friend he became insane with vulgar language and perverted personality. In this state Satomi seems to act much like his actual age. Ever since the amnesia he was never the same, he was a bit morbid and deranged, but this only really showed when he saw blood, or if someone stole/ate/or killed one of his apples.

Talents:
+Spirit Prayers(incantation magic)
+Disguising (is good at hiding his true appearance after watching how humans dress)
+Healing
+Purification

Faults:
-Not Perfect
-Sinful
-fears death
-Knows nothing of the outside world

Other:
Can form weapons from Ki or the spirit of his body
Spoiler:
 
All rights to these weapon images goes to the anime Chaos; HEAd

Role Play Sample:
Highschool of the Dead ROLE PLAY:
Spoiler:
 

Naruto Crisis ROLE PLAY:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by S.A.H. on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupe

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-01-10

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:51 am

Few things that irk me about this app, firstly, to my knowledge at this point, dragons are not included in the plot and lore at all. I may be wrong about this and someone may have written them in beyond my knowledge. But at this point dragons are not in the plot at all, try to stick to canon and not write in your own race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.A.H.

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 pm

If you want to get technical Dragons are a mythical creature of which is a demon like structure;However, is it fair you have a cat hybrid, when cat is not a race on here? Just stating a fact that if I can't have a Hybrid Dragon, why is hybrid cat allowed? seeing how the groups I see below are, [ Creators ] [ Dreamworld - Demons ] [ Dreamworld - Hybrids ] [ Dreamworld - Humans ] [ Dreamworld - Vampires ] [ Dreamworld - Elves ] [ Dreamworld - Angels ] no cat. Also Hybrid is a creature mixed of two races, if Dragon/Human Hybrid is not allowed, I don't believe Hybrid Cat/Human is allowed. Just a thought. I also saw a hybrid crow/vampire, when crow is also not on the list, so if I might interject, if Hybrid cat, and Hybrid crow are allowed, so too should the Hybrid dragon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupe

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-01-10

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 pm

If mythical creatures were on the list we would have include griffins and such. A crow is not a mythical creature and I am not going to list every animal in existence. Hybrids are a generality, a hybrid would be human if not for its animal counterpart. So all hybrids are mapped to a specific subcategory. To put it in laymens terms, no dragons until one flies by your bedroom window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.A.H.

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:09 pm

You are aware, Elves, Angels, Demons, Vampires, are all mythological creatures thus your whole argument contradicts itself right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupe

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-01-10

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Indeed, any other mythological creature has to be written in. The way you put it, say a book has vampires, it has mythology, therefore it must have griffins. What makes it worse is the way you put it you have single-handedly wrote an entire race into a plot that is not yours, it is not even a hybrid in the app, but dragon hybrids are not acceptable if there are no dragons in existence. It like like role-playing Naruto and shoving in Samurai's because it fits. For it to be the way you describe dragons have to be part of the wildlife to be a hybrid. Intelligent for a cross-breed. In other words, accept the fact that dragons do not fit in the world because that was decided one day when making the plot. It just is, you can't change it for now, especially without even asking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezrhael White

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 23
Location : Redoubt

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm just... going to be the er... second peacekeeper here and say that creating a 'dragon' hybrid wasn't the only thing you did wrong. When we say hybrid, we mean the combination of any race and an animal found in nature. Just because elves, vampires, etc. exist in this world doesn't mean that every mythical creature does. As for the things that weren't pointed out:

♦ Your character's picture isn't showing up in the spoiler box; it says, 'Use the share links provided instead!'
♦ Zerochan is not a valid art source. Please find the original artist on sites like Deviantart or Pixiv. (For more information, please see this post.)
♦ 'Mythos' is not a race; it is a faction. (In this case, your race would be a hybrid.)
♦ 'Sovereign Union' is not a town. (Sovereign, I think, is what you were referring to.)
♦ Characters do not have multiple 'forms,' per se. They are like any other organism in the real world, which has a single form and can't change. Maybe different mental states or outfits, yes, but not forms.
♦ Please make sure links show as clickable links. (Hyperlink the actual text preferably to make it look more presentable.)

It's not really... incorrect, but we never asked for a roleplay sample. It's nothing that would get your character rejected, but please take this into account for future reference.

And, in general, there are some other regulations that you did not follow:

♦ Your avatar is supposed to be your character. I don't know your circumstances--as in, if it's another artist's interpretation of the same character--but it has to be from the picture of the character that was posted on the character sheet.
♦ Your username is supposed to be your character's full name. (There are exceptions to this rule for characters with long names, however. In this case, please fully right out just the first and the last name.)

Your application will be accepted when these issues are corrected. Thank you. ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.A.H.

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Ezrhael White wrote:
I'm just... going to be the er... second peacekeeper here and say that creating a 'dragon' hybrid wasn't the only thing you did wrong. When we say hybrid, we mean the combination of any race and an animal found in nature. Just because elves, vampires, etc. exist in this world doesn't mean that every mythical creature does. As for the things that weren't pointed out:

♦ Your character's picture isn't showing up in the spoiler box; it says, 'Use the share links provided instead!'
♦ Zerochan is not a valid art source. Please find the original artist on sites like Deviantart or Pixiv. (For more information, please see this post.)
♦ 'Mythos' is not a race; it is a faction. (In this case, your race would be a hybrid.)
♦ 'Sovereign Union' is not a town. (Sovereign, I think, is what you were referring to.)
♦ Characters do not have multiple 'forms,' per se. They are like any other organism in the real world, which has a single form and can't change. Maybe different mental states or outfits, yes, but not forms.
♦ Please make sure links show as clickable links. (Hyperlink the actual text preferably to make it look more presentable.)

It's not really... incorrect, but we never asked for a roleplay sample. It's nothing that would get your character rejected, but please take this into account for future reference.

And, in general, there are some other regulations that you did not follow:

♦ Your avatar is supposed to be your character. I don't know your circumstances--as in, if it's another artist's interpretation of the same character--but it has to be from the picture of the character that was posted on the character sheet.
♦ Your username is supposed to be your character's full name. (There are exceptions to this rule for characters with long names, however. In this case, please fully right out just the first and the last name.)

Your application will be accepted when these issues are corrected. Thank you. ♥
I Will change my character, it is interesting how you have the thought that have the thought that characters don't change forms, when in fact they sort of do, if a hybrid has the ability of both human and cat, then it might have the ability to shape shift into a cat. Or so most animes like to show. Never the less, S.A.H stands for my characters name, I like to shorten my names as much as i can with initials. I also do not agree with posting the same image as my avatar mostly for the reason that it is unethical, and quite irrelevant, none the less the avatar is my character. Also to say Zerochan is not an official place to find artwork or designs is like saying, 4chan is not the place to find memes. Zerochan works on the same line as Deviantart with drawings, renders, or designs, I know this because I am a graphic designer. Also I will fix the image weird how it does not work. Also the link is valid and that is the actual artist. As for the role play sample. I simply put that in so you know what to expect of me, nothing less than 4-5 paragraphs and 10-15 sentences in each. One more thing I would like to add, dragon is like demon if I just change race into demon would that be accepted if not I will go to elf. I really don't care. Just trying to clear up things and stating opinions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeria White

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 23
Location : Redoubt

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:29 pm

No, zerochan is NOT a source. It is not where the ORIGINAL art was posted. We source it so artists do not get upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeria White

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 23
Location : Redoubt

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Double post, I found the original source. Art by Lierxii.
http://lierxii.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d51327h
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.A.H.

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Eeria White wrote:
No, zerochan is NOT a source. It is not where the ORIGINAL art was posted. We source it so artists do not get upset.
The likely hood of an artist getting mad at people for using their artwork for a character(which might I add is what it normally is made for) is about the likely hood of it snowing in san diego, california. Which is very slim, mostly for the reason is if they cared they would A.Watermark it. B.Make it so you couldn't take the image(I am on deviant art so I have done this before) or C.POSTED COPYRIGHT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsu Hitoshi

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 25

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Either way you say it, we would prefer if you put the original instead so we can give credit where credit is due. Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.A.H.

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Katsu Hitoshi wrote:
Either way you say it, we would prefer if you put the original instead so we can give credit where credit is due. Thank you
Yes, I understand that and I will do so but you seem to not understand, as to the fact that an artist of deviant art does not reply let alone check on anything because they are far too busy doing other things, I know because I am one of them and I could care less what other people do with my artwork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsu Hitoshi

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 25

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Not all deviant artists are as free with their works as you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezrhael White

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 23
Location : Redoubt

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:59 pm

S.A.H. wrote:
I Will change my character, it is interesting how you have the thought that have the thought that characters don't change forms, when in fact they sort of do, if a hybrid has the ability of both human and cat, then it might have the ability to shape shift into a cat. Or so most animes like to show. Never the less, S.A.H stands for my characters name, I like to shorten my names as much as i can with initials. I also do not agree with posting the same image as my avatar mostly for the reason that it is unethical, and quite irrelevant, none the less the avatar is my character. Also to say Zerochan is not an official place to find artwork or designs is like saying, 4chan is not the place to find memes. Zerochan works on the same line as Deviantart with drawings, renders, or designs, I know this because I am a graphic designer. Also I will fix the image weird how it does not work. Also the link is valid and that is the actual artist. As for the role play sample. I simply put that in so you know what to expect of me, nothing less than 4-5 paragraphs and 10-15 sentences in each. One more thing I would like to add, dragon is like demon if I just change race into demon would that be accepted if not I will go to elf. I really don't care. Just trying to clear up things and stating opinions

I would like to say several things on this matter. This is our website, not an anime. Just because something is common in anime doesn't mean it is included in our site. Don't you think it would be pretty boring if all shows just did the same thing? What would make you want to watch them if they did? It's the same concept for websites. As for the rest... It doesn't matter if S.A.H. stands for your character's name--I realized that earlier--but it is written in the rules to put your character's full name as your username. We're being nice enough already to allow exceptions for long names. Don't try us. This goes for the next subject as well: your avatar. It doesn't matter what you think is ethical. Website rules are there for a reason, and if a person doesn't feel like complying to them, then that said person doesn't need to be on the site.

On the issue of Zerochan, as people have said already, it's not an official art source. We source art so that you can link back to the original page, where the artist posted it, to avoid conflict. Now, you may have been alive for several years longer than me, but I can assure you that Zerochan is not where original art is posted. If you have been told that, you have been severely misinformed. It's like saying Photobucket is an acceptable website to source art from. It isn't. The art is posted from users who (in most cases) are not the original artist.

S.A.H. wrote:
The likely hood of an artist getting mad at people for using their artwork for a character(which might I add is what it normally is made for) is about the likely hood of it snowing in san diego, california. Which is very slim, mostly for the reason is if they cared they would A.Watermark it. B.Make it so you couldn't take the image(I am on deviant art so I have done this before) or C.POSTED COPYRIGHT.

Yes, the likely hood may be low, but it is possible. The likely hood of getting into a car crash isn't very high, but they happen right? I'm not sure if you're part of the MMD community, but to give you an example: there have been cases of people using an artist's model without credit (or saying that it is, in fact, their own), and you know what that artist did? They stopped producing models for the public. Any original work that you yourself have done does in fact have a form of copyright. Unless you hand the art off to someone else, that's the thing; it was made by you, it is your's. You have full permission to stop posting you pieces of work or sharing them with others if you wish, and that's exactly what we are trying to avoid happening.

But yes, to conclude, it would be acceptable if you were to label your character as a demon. Just keep in mind, however, that they are not granted multiple forms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celios

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 18

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 am

Alright, S.A.H, I've tried to be nice. Please stop arguing with admins and be mature, you're acting like your five! Any more outbursts and you will be banned. NO EXCEPTION. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.A.H.

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 pm

I wasn't acting like I was five, anyways I will edit my character. I also was not arguing I was stating opinions. I have the right to think them, weird how people get opinions and arguing mixed up anyways I will edit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.A.H.

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:26 pm

-BUMP- Finished i could not find the artist for, the image however I claim no rights to anything but the graphic designs on the image. (TEXT, Pattern, White Silhouete, and Blue Glow)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupe

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-01-10

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:15 pm

S.A.H. wrote:
"weird how people get opinions and arguing mixed up"
Keegan may share my views, but I am less tolerant. Arguing is sharing an opinion in a less polite manner. This comes across to me as an undermining and smart comment. I will now issue you with a one day ban, this is your yellow card. This ban is not just for the comment but also for your childish behaviour, please do not act as childish in future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celios

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 18

Character sheet
Level: 1
Status: Healthy

PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Lupe wrote:
Arguing is sharing an opinion in a less polite manner. This comes across to me as an undermining and smart comment.

Thank you Lawlet. That is exactaly my point. ouo
If you were to handle these things politely then I wouldn't be frustrated at the moment... Like on the race confusion topic. You were acting all know-it-all and I'm-smarter-then-you with the exact dentition of hybrid. We do hope for you to continue to rp here! Just please, be more polite and less show off-like it seems rude. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Satomi Finished   

Back to top Go down
 
Satomi Finished
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rosalie Malfoy ( FINISHED!!)
» A small heard well actaly a band of arabian mares with faols(finished and NOT a pick n play)
» Scarlett King (Finished)
» Rose Weasley FINISHED
» Elladora Lestrange *Finished*

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your World, Our World :: Character Creation :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: