Your World, Our World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Events
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Revolution! Harry Potter RP! [LB]
Kasoumi, Haru Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Kasoumi, Haru Emptyby Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Kasoumi, Haru Emptyby Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

» Kurobane, Kagemaii
Kasoumi, Haru Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 am

» Kosui Hitoshi
Kasoumi, Haru Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

» Aessa
Kasoumi, Haru Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am

» Laura Nova
Kasoumi, Haru Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

Kasoumi, Haru Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am

» Satomi Angel Hitshyuuga, S.A.H
Kasoumi, Haru Emptyby Celios Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Affiliates
Kasoumi, Haru 35m1vnk
RPG-D
Copyright
Everything created on this site are the work of their respective owners, and all related topic and forum creators. Information can not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the original creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anybody who copies this site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Kasoumi, Haru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasoumi Haru

Kasoumi Haru

Character sheet
Level: 1

Kasoumi, Haru Empty
PostSubject: Kasoumi, Haru   Kasoumi, Haru EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Warning: Page Stretch
Character Sheet Image:

Name:
Kasoumi, Haru

Race:
Elf

Native Land:
Sovereign

History:
An elf who was adopted by a human who trained her the arts of magic for most of her childhood. At the age of 13, she befriended another elf. They soon became “best friends” until it was time to leave to the next town. After a shopping trip, she finds her master killed at the hands of her “best friend”. They had an argument, and at the end she never sees her best friend again. In order to atone for her sins, she became a traveler, making a living by telling stories to passerby. Along the way, she picked up basic fighting tactics, but her real expertise lies in magic.

Personality:
She’s a happy-go-lucky girl, who’s pleasing and persuasive making her easy to get along over all. However, on the inside, she’s a cunning liar, who’s able to turn the situation towards her side. She’s able to adapt to most situations, being versatile with the magic used.

She’s a dependent person, who wants to rely on someone. She’s a lonely daydreamer, because she never trusts anyone due to her mistake. She puts the blame on herself most of the time and is very negative.

Talents:
+ Illusion Magic
+ Persuasive
+ Creative
+ Intellectual

Faults:
- Physically Weak
- Contradicting
- Lack of Trust (Towards people)
- Negative

Other:
Haru's magic has two major weakness when it comes to illusion. Since her magic affects everyone including teammates, the person or her can cancel it using the key word "Master".
Her magic is also weak to those that don't fall for the illusion's lure (aka a person who loves money, but hates his family, goes to an illusion with his happy family waiting for him; instead of falling for it, he'd be back in Reality after 10 seconds.)

Art by 某音. I do not claim this art as mine in any way, as it is owned by them. I will take down the picture if needed.

{Accepted~}
Back to top Go down

Kasoumi, Haru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your World, Our World :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: