Your World, Our World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Events
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Revolution! Harry Potter RP! [LB]
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

» Kurobane, Kagemaii
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 am

» Kosui Hitoshi
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

» Aessa
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am

» Laura Nova
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am

» Satomi Angel Hitshyuuga, S.A.H
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Emptyby Celios Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Affiliates
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 35m1vnk
RPG-D
Copyright
Everything created on this site are the work of their respective owners, and all related topic and forum creators. Information can not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the original creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anybody who copies this site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet
Level: 1

Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Kito shook his head. "I have no idea whats wrong with me? I have gone to healers all over, but no one knows whats wrong with me." He hadn't gone to a healer for a while, but he didn't want them to know that healers scared the living hell out of him.

(Keeping secrets, Kito? :no: Remember the back wound from that fight with the demon?)
Back to top Go down
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet
Level: 1

Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:37 am

"Alright, for now allow me to pop your wings and shoulder into place." Thoughtfully, she added, "I'd need to check you for other injuries first, however. You may have torn muscles. But before that..." Paetra ripped two new lengths of fabric from her tunic- now short enough to serve as a small shirt- and began wrapping one around a copper coin. "Preparations! Bite on this, it will hurt like a Miststück, and the adrenaline should have burnt away the pain killer by now." She looked to Aessa. "While I'm doing this, can you take my flask and wet this strip?" She held the second fabric length out to her. "It's in my bag."
Back to top Go down

Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3